Ham and goat cheese appetizers
- 1 puff pastry
- 1 log of goat cheese
- sour cream
- 6 slices of smoked ham
- 1 egg
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 10mins
Cost Budget Friendly
Spread out pastry on your work surface. Mix goat cheese with sour cream to make it easier to spread. Please do not make it too watery.
Divide cheese over the dough making sure not to make too thick a layer.
Then put the ham on whole lump in the center of the pastry.
Rolling the dough in from both sides so that the two sides meet in the middle of the dough. Put a little cream between the rolls to keep them together.
Place in freezer 1 hour (30 minutes can be enough).
Preheat oven to 350 ° F. Take the pastry out of the freezer and contents cut into slices of 0.5 cm (or slightly more) and place on a plate. Brush the egg over the slices to make them shiny
- Bake 10 minutes.
You'll also love
- Trio of appetizers 4.4/5 (13 Votes)
- Small stuffed mushrooms... 4.4/5 (23 Votes)
- Petite Strawberry Tarts 3.6/5 (197 Votes)
- Pastry Covered Salmon and Scallops... 3.7/5 (114 Votes)
- broccoli and blue cheese tart 3.6/5 (28 Votes)
- sundried tomatoes and goat cheese 4/5 (10 Votes)
- Recipewe ♡ Smoked Salmon appetizers 3/5 (13 Votes)
- Hot Dog Stocking Appetizer 2.5/5 (127 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
Enjoy these super easy, cheesy, dumpling-style croque monsieurs!
- 4 slices of bread
- 4 slices of ham
- 6 cherry tomatoes
- Mozzarella cheese
- Egg yolk
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- On a large piece of plastic wrap, press one slice of bread flat with a rolling pin.
- Add one slice of ham, cherry tomatoes, and mozzarella cheese.
- Take the four corners of the bread, pull them in towards the center, pinch them together so that the bread maintains the shape.
- Envelope the bread in the plastic wrap. Gather and twist the ends on top to seal the sandwich dumpling.
- Repeat this step with the other slices of bread.
- Remove the bread balls from the fridge and roll each one in flour, then egg yolk, then breadcrumbs.
- Bake for 15 minutes.
- Serve alone or with dipping sauces of your choice.
Review this recipe