Goat Cheese and Fig Skewers
- 1/2 log of goat cheese,
- 3 figs
- 12 slices of duck (dried)
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 15mins
Cost Average budget
Cut the goats cheese into 6 slices. Cut each slice in half.
Degrease the duck breasts.
Wash the figs and cut into 4 wedges.
On 12 small appetizer skewers, stick a slice of duck breast, and half a slice of goat cheese and finally wedge of fig.
You'll also love
- Spinach Balls 4.4/5 (11 Votes)
- Roasted Pork Loin with Fig-Port... 4.1/5 (16 Votes)
- RASPBERRY GOAT CHEESE SQUARES 4/5 (5 Votes)
- Stewed guinea fowl with figs and... 4.2/5 (48 Votes)
- Stuffed Eggs 4.2/5 (23 Votes)
- Russian Deviled Eggs with Caviar 3.9/5 (29 Votes)
- Makis duck pear arugula & cointreau 4.2/5 (25 Votes)
- Hot Artichoke Dip 3.9/5 (18 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
We've got the perfect party snack for your next hosting gig: sweet pineapple, clementine and banana skewers dipped in dark chocolate and crushed hazelnuts! So delicious with easy presentation, these won't last long.