Goat Cheese and Fig Skewers
- 1/2 log of goat cheese
- 3 figs
- 12 slices of duck (dried)
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 15mins
Cost Average budget
Cut the goats cheese into 6 slices. Cut each slice in half.
Degrease the duck breasts.
Wash the figs and cut into 4 wedges.
On 12 small appetizer skewers, stick a slice of duck breast, and half a slice of goat cheese and finally wedge of fig.
You'll also love
- Vietnamese Salad Rolls 3.3/5 (293 Votes)
- Spicy Scallop with Cilantro Pistou... 3.2/5 (267 Votes)
- Roasted Pork Loin with Fig-Port... 4.1/5 (16 Votes)
- Stromboli 4/5 (19 Votes)
- Cherry tomatoes and caramelized... 4.1/5 (39 Votes)
- Spanish Mini chicken skewers and... 4.2/5 (20 Votes)
- Zucchini and goat cheese tart 4.1/5 (33 Votes)
- Ratatouille with Goat Cheese and... 3/5 (111 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
We've got the perfect party snack for your next hosting gig: sweet pineapple, clementine and banana skewers dipped in dark chocolate and crushed hazelnuts! So delicious with easy presentation, these won't last long.