Tomatoes, Mangoes, and Cucumbers Kebabs with Vanilla Oil
By Tomates de France
- 1 mango
- ½ cucumber
- Thirty cherry tomatoes
- 30 skewers
- 1 vanilla pod
- 1 1/4 cups olive oil
- Salt and pepper
- 10 mozzarella balls
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 20mins
Cost Budget Friendly
Cut cubes from a mango and half cucumber, wash and drain the cherry tomatoes. Drain 10 mozzarella balls, split and scrape a vanilla bean.
Heat olive oil at 250 ° F and add vanilla, let steep 1 hour.
Prick the fruits and vegetable on skewers (cucumber, mango, tomato, mozzarella).
Arrange the skewers on a plate, season with salt and pepper and then marinate with vanilla oil. Let them soak up the flavor of vanilla for at least 30 minutes, drain and serve.
You'll also love
- Greek Salad 3.6/5 (56 Votes)
- Country Style Vanilla Ice Cream 4.3/5 (4 Votes)
- Gnocchi Spinach Gratin 4/5 (45 Votes)
- Tossed salad with sesame seed... 4.4/5 (20 Votes)
- Creamy cucumber salad with fresh... 4.2/5 (5 Votes)
- Cookies blanche 4.1/5 (12 Votes)
- Green bean salad, mango and red... 3.8/5 (22 Votes)
- Cheese Sticks Bite size 4.1/5 (9 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
Learn how to make authentic homemade tomato sauce. It's easy as 1-2-3!