Tomatoes, Mangoes, and Cucumbers Kebabs with Vanilla Oil
By Tomates de France
- 1 mango
- ½ cucumber
- Thirty cherry tomatoes
- 30 skewers
- 1 vanilla pod
- 1 1/4 cups olive oil
- Salt and pepper
- 10 mozzarella balls
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 20mins
Cost Budget Friendly
Cut cubes from a mango and half cucumber, wash and drain the cherry tomatoes. Drain 10 mozzarella balls, split and scrape a vanilla bean.
Heat olive oil at 250 ° F and add vanilla, let steep 1 hour.
Prick the fruits and vegetable on skewers (cucumber, mango, tomato, mozzarella).
Arrange the skewers on a plate, season with salt and pepper and then marinate with vanilla oil. Let them soak up the flavor of vanilla for at least 30 minutes, drain and serve.
You'll also love
- Side- Tomato & Avocado Salsa 3.7/5 (44 Votes)
- Mango Cabbage Salad 3.7/5 (44 Votes)
- Fruit Pizza 4.1/5 (14 Votes)
- Tomato Terrine with Fresh Goat... 4.3/5 (9 Votes)
- Stewed Apple, Cherry and Vanilla... 4.3/5 (42 Votes)
- Thai Mango Salad 4/5 (23 Votes)
- Cucumber sandwiches 4/5 (13 Votes)
- Brownie & fruit cabobs 4/5 (11 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
Learn how to make authentic homemade tomato sauce. It's easy as 1-2-3!