Norwegian Side Dish/Dessert
- 2 Cups of Rice
- 3 Quarts of Milk
- 1 tsp salt
- 3 Eggs
- 2 Cans of Carnation Evaporated Milk
- 1 Cup of Sugar
- 2 tsp Vanilla
Level of difficulty Average
Preparation time 60mins
Cooking time 45mins
Cost Average budget
Cook Rice in 4 cups of water. Add milk, salt, eggs, evaporated milk, sugar and vanilla.
Stir continuously for about 45 minutes or until thick. Pour into 9x13 baking pan. Spinkle with cinnamon.
You can add a small package of Jell-o Rice Pudding or Vanilla cook and serve. You can also add Cinnamon to mixture.
You'll also love
- Healthy Halloween hehehe cookies 2.9/5 (13 Votes)
- Pumpkin Oatmeal Cookies 2.9/5 (24 Votes)
- Breads- Pita 2.9/5 (12 Votes)
- Arroz con salchichas 2.9/5 (12 Votes)
- Dee Dees Deviled Eggs 3.3/5 (34 Votes)
- Urad Dal Rice 2.8/5 (6 Votes)
- breakfast crepes 3.2/5 (23 Votes)
- Cinnamon vanilla syrup 2.9/5 (240 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
These salted caramel thumbprint cookies are easy to make and super delicious!
- 1/4 cup / 50g of softened butter
- 1 egg (divide the yolk and white)
- 1/4 cup / 50g of sugar
- Pinch of sea salt
- 1 cup / 150g of flour
- 1 cup / 100g of chopped nuts
- Salted caramel
- Melted dark chocolate
In a bowl, mix together the butter, egg yolk, sugar, and salt.
Add the flour and mix. Roll into a ball.
Chill for 30 minutes.
Remove from refrigerator. Divide the dough and roll into 1-inch balls.
Dip each ball in egg yolk, and then roll in chopped nuts.
Place on baking sheet (lined with parchment paper), and press your thumb into the center.
Bake at 340°F/170°C for 12 minutes, or until golden.
Remove from oven and let cool.
Pour the salted caramel into the center groove,and drizzle with dark chocolate.
Review this recipe