Arroz con salchichas
Yellow rice with Vienna sausages
- 3 cups rice
- 3 envelopes of sazon with cilantro and annatto seed
- 2 tbs of Sofrito
- 3 sm cans Vienna sausage.( any kind)
- 2 tbs adobo with pepper
- 2 tbs cooking oil
- 1tsp yellow top mrs. dash
- 1tsp garlic powder
- 3 1/2 cups water.
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 5mins
Cooking time 25mins
Cost Budget Friendly
Add juices from can to the rice pot then slice Vienna sausages and place in pot.
Put Sofrito, oil, mrs.dash, garlic powder, adobo, and sazon into rice pot cook on low flame.
While that is simmering wash rice then add rice to pot and add water make sure water is at least half inch above rice, stir rice and ingredients and raise heat to medium high till water starts to dissolve.
Once water has started o dissolve stir rice make sure sausages are all throughout the rice and the rice gets a nice yellow color, cover the pot and lower the flame to very low and check every five mins to stir till rice is tender.
Serve and enjoy.
You'll also love
- Chicken Spaghetti 2.9/5 (11 Votes)
- Thanksgiving Dinner 2.9/5 (16 Votes)
- Italian Cottage Cheese Desserts 3.2/5 (56 Votes)
- Warming Leftover Chicken Soup 2.8/5 (18 Votes)
- Pork Loin Rib End Roast 3.4/5 (14 Votes)
- Weeknight Easy Chicken Pot Pie 2.9/5 (10 Votes)
- Gooey Butter Cake 3.4/5 (8 Votes)
- Spicy Kuzhi paniyaram 2.8/5 (13 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
These salted caramel thumbprint cookies are easy to make and super delicious!
- 1/4 cup / 50g of softened butter
- 1 egg (divide the yolk and white)
- 1/4 cup / 50g of sugar
- Pinch of sea salt
- 1 cup / 150g of flour
- 1 cup / 100g of chopped nuts
- Salted caramel
- Melted dark chocolate
In a bowl, mix together the butter, egg yolk, sugar, and salt.
Add the flour and mix. Roll into a ball.
Chill for 30 minutes.
Remove from refrigerator. Divide the dough and roll into 1-inch balls.
Dip each ball in egg yolk, and then roll in chopped nuts.
Place on baking sheet (lined with parchment paper), and press your thumb into the center.
Bake at 340°F/170°C for 12 minutes, or until golden.
Remove from oven and let cool.
Pour the salted caramel into the center groove,and drizzle with dark chocolate.