Pumpkin Oatmeal Cookies
Bite-size delicious cookies
- All Purpose Flour
- Rolled Oats
- Baking Powder
- Pureed Pumpkin
- Peanut Butter
- Canola Oil
Level of difficulty Average
Preparation time 30mins
Cooking time 15mins
Cost Budget Friendly
Mix 1 cup of flour, half a cup of rolled oats and 1 teaspoon of baking powder together
In a separate bowl, mix 1/8 a cup of pureed pumpkin, 1 tablespoon of canola oil and 1/8 a cup of peanut butter together
Create an open center in the bowl with the dry ingredients and then add wet ingredients to the center. Mix well by slowly adding 1/8 of a cup of water
Create a dough consistency. Add more water or flour, if needed.
Roll out dough and cut 1/4 inch thick cookies
Spray non-stick spray on baking pan, Pre-heat oven to 325 degrees
Bake for 15-20 minutes, Cut oven off but leave cookies inside of oven for 30 minutes
Remove cookies, Let chill and serve!
Store remaining cookies in the refrigerator, if there are any left!
You'll also love
- Insanely delicious cookies from... 3.2/5 (235 Votes)
- YUM!Food Porn 6 steps to chocolaty Oreo PARADISE 4.6/5 (90 Votes)
- Pumpkin Bread 4.7/5 (72 Votes)
- Apple Cinnamon Oatmeal Crumb Top... 2.7/5 (218 Votes)
- Baby Food: Apple and Oat Puree 4.8/5 (50 Votes)
- Lauki Chana Dal ( Bottle gourd &... 2.6/5 (214 Votes)
- Banana Oat Cookies 4/5 (18 Votes)
- Two Chocolate Oatmeal Cookies 4.3/5 (17 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
These salted caramel thumbprint cookies are easy to make and super delicious!
- 1/4 cup / 50g of softened butter
- 1 egg (divide the yolk and white)
- 1/4 cup / 50g of sugar
- Pinch of sea salt
- 1 cup / 150g of flour
- 1 cup / 100g of chopped nuts
- Salted caramel
- Melted dark chocolate
In a bowl, mix together the butter, egg yolk, sugar, and salt.
Add the flour and mix. Roll into a ball.
Chill for 30 minutes.
Remove from refrigerator. Divide the dough and roll into 1-inch balls.
Dip each ball in egg yolk, and then roll in chopped nuts.
Place on baking sheet (lined with parchment paper), and press your thumb into the center.
Bake at 340°F/170°C for 12 minutes, or until golden.
Remove from oven and let cool.
Pour the salted caramel into the center groove,and drizzle with dark chocolate.