Chocolate Oatmeal Cookies
No bake cookies
- 2 C sugar
- 1/2 C milk
- 1/3 C cocoa
- 1/4 C butter
- 1 1/2 C oatmeal
- 1/2 C peanut butter
- 1 tsp vanilla
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 2mins
Cost Average budget
In 2 qt sauce pan, combine sugar, milk, cocoa, and butter.
Cook over medium-heat until ingredients come to a rolling boil. Stir constantly for one minute.
Remove from heat and stir in vanilla, oatmeal, and peanut butter. Drop by tablespoonful onto waxed paper.
In high humidity, cook for an additional minute before stirring in oatmeal and peanut butter.
You'll also love
- 3-Ingredient Coconut Balls 4.2/5 (340 Votes)
- Recipewe ♡ Chocolate Oatmeal Cake 4.2/5 (29 Votes)
- No-Bake Chocolate Oatmeal Cookies 4/5 (5 Votes)
- Berry Cake with White Chocolate 2.8/5 (8 Votes)
- Frozen Greek yogurt Popsickles 2.8/5 (8 Votes)
- Dreamy Chocolate Dessert 2.7/5 (12 Votes)
- Pastry with Bean Paste 2.7/5 (12 Votes)
- Easy Peanut Butter Cookies 2.8/5 (4 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
Looking for something indulgent? These velvety chocolate beetroot cakes will hit the spot.
- 1.3 cups beetroot
- 2 eggs
- 2 tablespoons oil
- Juice of 1/2 lemon
- 4/5 cup flour
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- Melted dark chocolate
- Preheat the oven to 350° F.
- Put the beetroot, eggs, oil and lemon juice in a food processor, and blend until smooth.
- In a bowl, whisk together the flour and sugar.
- Add the blended beetroot mixture, and mix until smooth.
- Add the baking powder and mix until fully incorporated.
- Pour the batter into silicone cake moulds.
- Bake for 30 minutes, or until you a pick comes out clean.
- Top with melted dark chocolate, and enjoy!