No-Bake Chocolate Oatmeal Cookies
If your pressed for time OR money, these are great and go fast!
You can add coconut for chewiness and either vanilla or almond extract.
- 1/2 c. cocoa
- 2 c. sugar
- 1/2 c. milk
- 1/2 c. butter or margarine
- 3 1/2 c. quick oats
- some vanilla
- 1/3 c. peanut butter
- coconut (optional for chewiness)
Level of difficulty Average
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 5mins
Cost Average budget
Mix and boil ingredients for 1 minute. Add the peanut butter (this can be optional), vanilla and all the oats. Stir quickly together and drop onto wax paper or lightly oiled cookie sheet. Cool until set.
You'll also love
- Recipewe ♡ Chocolate Oatmeal Cake 4.1/5 (32 Votes)
- Cheese cake 4/5 (5 Votes)
- Recipewe ♡ The Best Chocolate Chip Cookies 4/5 (5 Votes)
- Chocolate Fondant Cakes 4/5 (5 Votes)
- Easy Peezy Cheese Cake 4/5 (5 Votes)
- Marinade 4/5 (4 Votes)
- Punturieri Pizza 4/5 (4 Votes)
- Mr. Woods Microwave Fudge 4/5 (4 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
Looking for something indulgent? These velvety chocolate beetroot cakes will hit the spot.
- 1.3 cups beetroot
- 2 eggs
- 2 tablespoons oil
- Juice of 1/2 lemon
- 4/5 cup flour
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- Melted dark chocolate
- Preheat the oven to 350° F.
- Put the beetroot, eggs, oil and lemon juice in a food processor, and blend until smooth.
- In a bowl, whisk together the flour and sugar.
- Add the blended beetroot mixture, and mix until smooth.
- Add the baking powder and mix until fully incorporated.
- Pour the batter into silicone cake moulds.
- Bake for 30 minutes, or until you a pick comes out clean.
- Top with melted dark chocolate, and enjoy!