Chocolate oatmeal cookies recipes - 3 recipes
Chef Tips and Tricks
These salted caramel thumbprint cookies are easy to make and super delicious!
- 1/4 cup / 50g of softened butter
- 1 egg (divide the yolk and white)
- 1/4 cup / 50g of sugar
- Pinch of sea salt
- 1 cup / 150g of flour
- 1 cup / 100g of chopped nuts
- Salted caramel
- Melted dark chocolate
In a bowl, mix together the butter, egg yolk, sugar, and salt.
Add the flour and mix. Roll into a ball.
Chill for 30 minutes.
Remove from refrigerator. Divide the dough and roll into 1-inch balls.
Dip each ball in egg yolk, and then roll in chopped nuts.
Place on baking sheet (lined with parchment paper), and press your thumb into the center.
Bake at 340°F/170°C for 12 minutes, or until golden.
Remove from oven and let cool.
Pour the salted caramel into the center groove,and drizzle with dark chocolate.
Top rated Chocolate oatmeal cookies recipes
No-Bake Chocolate Oatmeal Cookies
If your pressed for time OR money, these are great and go fast! You can add coconut for chewiness and either vanil...
- 1/2 c. cocoa
- 2 c. sugar
- 1/2 c. milk
- 1/2 c. butter or margarine
- 3 1/2 c. quick oats
- some vanilla
- 1/3 c. peanut butter
- coconut (optional for chewiness)
Southwestern Spicy Dark Chocolate Oatmeal Cookies
These were adapted from my moms basic chocolate chip cookies
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 cup whole wheat flour
- 1 1/2 rolled oats
- 2 tablespoons baking soda
- 2 teaspoons kosher or sea salt
- 1 1/2 pounds softened cubed unsalted butter
- 3 tablespoons fine minced habanero peppers
- 3 cups packed dark brown sugar
- 1 1/2 cups sugar or Stevia
- 3/4 cup sifted dark cocoa powder
- 1 tablespoon crushed dried chipotle peppers
- 1 tablespoon cayenne or chili powder
- 5 eggs
- 1 tablespoon pure vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons gold tequila
- 3/4 pound melted dark chocolate
- 2 1/2 cups dark chocolate chips or chunks
Manuela's Vanilla Chocolate Oatmeal Cookies
Remember to take the eggs out of the fridge an hour before baking to allow them to come to room temperature
- 3 cups oats
- 1 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 cup unsalted butter
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 3/4 cup light brown sugar
- 2/3 cup regular sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 8 oz. dark chocolate
chocolate oatmeal cookies recipe collections
- chocolate chip cookies (47)
- chocolate cookies (21)
- white chocolate cookies (9)
- easy oatmeal raisin cookies (6)
- chocolate chip cookies without brown sugar (5)
- peanut butter cookies with chocolate chips (3)
- oatmeal raisin cookies without butter (2)
- oatmeal chocolate cookie (2)
- Christmas cookies with chocolate chips (2)
- cookies (410)
Any burning questions? Our chefs answer!