Chocolate oatmeal cookies recipes - 3 recipes
Chef Tips and Tricks
- 150g / 3/4 cup sugar
- 150g / 2/3 cup softened butter
- 3 eggs
- 1 tsp fresh yeast
- 180g / 1 1/2 cups flour
- 190g / 1 1/2 cups chocolate, melted
- 4 pears
- Combine sugar, butter and eggs in bowl. Mix well.
- Add fresh yeast and flour and mix through.
- Pour in melted chocolate and fold into mixture.
- Peel 4 pears (or as many comfortably fit in your baking pan)
- Pour chocolate mixture into lined or greased baking loaf pan.
- Evenly space the pears in the pan, sitting upright.
- Bake at 350°F / 180°C for 35 minutes.
- Drizzle with more melted chocolate, and serve.
Psssst... check out all our chocolate covered recipes, here!
Top rated Chocolate oatmeal cookies recipes
No-Bake Chocolate Oatmeal Cookies
If your pressed for time OR money, these are great and go fast! You can add coconut for chewiness and either vanil...
- 1/2 c. cocoa
- 2 c. sugar
- 1/2 c. milk
- 1/2 c. butter or margarine
- 3 1/2 c. quick oats
- some vanilla
- 1/3 c. peanut butter
- coconut (optional for chewiness)
Southwestern Spicy Dark Chocolate Oatmeal Cookies
These were adapted from my moms basic chocolate chip cookies
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 cup whole wheat flour
- 1 1/2 rolled oats
- 2 tablespoons baking soda
- 2 teaspoons kosher or sea salt
- 1 1/2 pounds softened cubed unsalted butter
- 3 tablespoons fine minced habanero peppers
- 3 cups packed dark brown sugar
- 1 1/2 cups sugar or Stevia
- 3/4 cup sifted dark cocoa powder
- 1 tablespoon crushed dried chipotle peppers
- 1 tablespoon cayenne or chili powder
- 5 eggs
- 1 tablespoon pure vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons gold tequila
- 3/4 pound melted dark chocolate
- 2 1/2 cups dark chocolate chips or chunks
Manuela's Vanilla Chocolate Oatmeal Cookies
Remember to take the eggs out of the fridge an hour before baking to allow them to come to room temperature
- 3 cups oats
- 1 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 cup unsalted butter
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 3/4 cup light brown sugar
- 2/3 cup regular sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 8 oz. dark chocolate
chocolate oatmeal cookies recipe collections
- chocolate chip cookies (47)
- Recipewe ♡ chocolate cookies (21)
- white chocolate cookies (9)
- easy oatmeal raisin cookies (6)
- chocolate chip cookies without brown sugar (5)
- peanut butter cookies with chocolate chips (3)
- oatmeal raisin cookies without butter (2)
- oatmeal chocolate cookie (2)
- Christmas cookies with chocolate chips (2)
- cookies (410)