Christmas cookies with chocolate chips recipes - 2 recipes
If you like this, you'll definitely like: Christmas cookies
Chef Tips and Tricks
Dive into summer with this fresh, light and healthy mango salad!
- 2 limes
- Olive oil
- Soy sauce
- Red onion, minced
- Lightly sautée the peanuts until golden.
- Take the carrots and cut into thin slices.
- Peel the mango and slice into thin strips.
- Squeeze the juice from 2 limes into a bowl, and add olive oil, soy sauce, minced onion, salt and pepper.
- In a bowl, toss together the mango, carrot, rocket, and lime-soy dressing.
Top rated Christmas cookies with chocolate chips recipes
Triple Peppermint Bars
These bars were a staple at my work for Christmas 2013
- 1/3 cup butter
- 1/3 cup white sugar
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1 egg
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 cup flour
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup mint chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup cream cheese
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 2 cups icing sugar
- 1 tsp mint extract
- 8 ounces chocolate (dark
- semisweet or milk)
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1/4 cup crushed candy canes
10 Edible Decorations for your Christmas Tree
Forget the baubles and bows; tinsel and sparkling lights. This Christmas is EDIBLE!
Chocolate Cranberry Christmas Cookies with Toffee Crunch
Creamy chocolate combines with sweet cranberries and buttery toffee in the ultimate Christmas cookie!
- 1 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 sticks butter
- 2 eggs
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 cup toffee pieces
- smashed into small bits
- 1 cup dried cranberries
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
Christmas cookies with chocolate chips recipe collections
- peanut butter cookies with chocolate chips (3)
- chocolate chips (114)
- chocolate chip cookies (47)
- chocolate cookies (22)
- quick desserts with chocolate chips (21)
- YUM!Food Porn white chocolate chips (18)
- white chocolate cookies (12)
- chocolate covered christmas (8)
- Recipewe ♡ Christmas cookies (8)
- chocolate chip cookies without brown sugar (5)