Chocolate Cranberry Christmas Cookies with Toffee Crunch
Creamy chocolate combines with sweet cranberries and buttery toffee in the ultimate Christmas cookie!
- 1 1/2 cup brown sugar, packed
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 sticks butter, softened
- 2 eggs
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 cup toffee pieces, smashed into small bits
- 1 cup dried cranberries
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 11mins
Cost Average budget
Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Add brown sugar, vanilla and butter to a large bowl. Using a hand mixer, beat until creamy. Add the egg and beat again until well incorporated. Add the flour, salt and baking powder. Beat on low speed until incorporated, then increase speed to medium, mixing until creamy.
Add toffee pieces and stir with a large wooden spoon until incorporated. Repeat with dried cranberries and chocolate chips.
Drop 2-inch balls of dough onto a silicone-lined baking sheet and bake for 11 minutes. Repeat for the rest of the dough, allowing each batch to cool on the baking sheet for 5 minutes before using a spatula to remove to a cooling rack.
You'll also love
- YUM!Food Porn The Best Ever Country-Style Apple... 4.3/5 (164 Votes)
- Butter Pecan Tarts 4.3/5 (40 Votes)
- Chewy Gingerbread Cookies 4.3/5 (3 Votes)
- Whipped Shortbread Cookies 4.3/5 (19 Votes)
- Christmas Treat: Cherry Snowballs 4.3/5 (29 Votes)
- Candy Cane Cookies 4.2/5 (10 Votes)
- Grandma Barbie's Gingerbread... 4.3/5 (9 Votes)
- Christmas Treat: Chocolate Covered... 3.8/5 (21 Votes)