10 delightful dessert recipes that prove you don't need butter!
Butter is always up for debate health-wise. Just remember: when in doubt, leave it out. Here are 10 delicious butter-free desserts!
Chocolate chip cookies
Cookies without butter?! Yep, you heard right. Replace the butter with applesauce, and add flour and chocolate chips. Bake for 20 minutes, and you'll have a batch of incredibly tasty, soft cookies on your hands—perfect for a sweet snack that's not too bad for you!
More steaming articles
Chef Tips and Tricks
Dive into summer with this fresh, light and healthy mango salad!
- 2 limes
- Olive oil
- Soy sauce
- Red onion, minced
- Lightly sautée the peanuts until golden.
- Take the carrots and cut into thin slices.
- Peel the mango and slice into thin strips.
- Squeeze the juice from 2 limes into a bowl, and add olive oil, soy sauce, minced onion, salt and pepper.
- In a bowl, toss together the mango, carrot, rocket, and lime-soy dressing.