Garlic Pepper Butter
Rate this recipe 4/5 (5 Votes)
- 1 stick salted butten
- 1-2 garlic gloves
- 1 teaspoon freshly cracked black pepper
Level of difficulty Easy
Cost Average budget
Peel the garlic and mince it in a food processor.
Cut the butter into chunks and place it with the garlic ‘paste.’
Grind the black pepper into the food processor.
Whip until everything is blended.
Best served at room temperature.
You'll also love
- Parmesan Corn on the cob 4/5 (5 Votes)
- Beer Marinade 4/5 (5 Votes)
- Herbed Grilled Chicken Marinade 4/5 (5 Votes)
- Pasta Broccoli 4/5 (5 Votes)
- Breads- Naan Rotees 4/5 (1 Votes)
- Homemade Pizza 4.1/5 (17 Votes)
- Cheese Dip 3.8/5 (12 Votes)
- cristina curp 3.7/5 (46 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
The best way to chop a garlic clove
Are you curious to find out what the best way to chop a garlic clove is? We show you the easiest and most efficient way to chop garlic cloves like a chef!
Review this recipe