Breads- Naan Rotees
- 2-3 cups flour
- Salt to taste
- +- 1 cup boiled milk
- 1tbs ghee/butter
- I packet yeast
- 1 tsp thyme
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Sift dry ingredients together. Add in ghee n rub together to resemble breadcrumbs..
Leave to rise until double.
Punch down, knead again and allow to rise once more.
Make into small balls, and roll out into discs.
Cook on hot griddle, until both sides are freckled brown.
Brush with Garlic Butter!
You'll also love
- Jiffy Rolls 3.3/5 (16 Votes)
- Curry Potatoes 4/5 (1 Votes)
- Chicken- Aromatic Green 3.7/5 (21 Votes)
- Salmon, Avocado, and Soy Sauce... 4.2/5 (9 Votes)
- A Tasty Salmon Bake 3/5 (12 Votes)
- Sweet Potato Halwa 3.2/5 (25 Votes)
- Slow Cooker Rosemary & Thyme... 2.6/5 (17 Votes)
- CHEESY GARLIC BISCUITS 2.6/5 (11 Votes)