Salmon Steak with Pear and Roquefort
By Marjorie , blog Ma cuisinez Moi
- 2 salmon steaks 8 oz each
- 1 pear
- 2-3 oz Roquefort
- Fresh thyme
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 25mins
Cost Average budget
Preheat oven to 400 degrees
Prepare two sheets of aluminum, and place in the salmon steaks. Peel and core the pears and cut into quarters. Divide half the a pears into each packet and then cover with a few pieces of roquefort. Pepper and put a little thyme.
Bake for 25 minutes. Serve with steamed or baked potatoes.
You'll also love
- Panna cotta with Roquefort and Figs 4.4/5 (28 Votes)
- Roquefort waffles with Pear Foam 4.5/5 (14 Votes)
- Herbed Grilled Chicken Marinade 4/5 (5 Votes)
- Salmon steaks with apricots 4.3/5 (7 Votes)
- Fairy Elixir 4/5 (3 Votes)
- Potatoes with Thyme and Bay Leaves 4.2/5 (9 Votes)
- Pear Apricot Jam 2.7/5 (104 Votes)
- Salmon with pear 2.2/5 (4 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
These fun Tropical Salmon Sushi Cups make the perfect warm-weather appetizer!
- 1/2 cup rice vinegar
- 2 tbsp sugar
- 2 cups cooked sushi rice
- 1 cup soy sauce
- 1/4 cup chopped cilantro
- 2 tbsp seasame oil
- 1 tsp chili paste
- 1 mango, diced
- 1 avocado, diced
- 1 lb salmon, diced
- Combine the rice vinegar and sugar.
- Stir though the cooked sushi rice, and with wet hands, shape into balls.
- Press the balls into ramekins lined with parchment paper, and press the rice up the sides of the ramekins into cup shapes.
- Refrigerate for 15 minutes.
- In the meantime, combine the soy sauce, cilantro, sesame oil, chili paste and salt in a bowl.
- Combine the mango, avocado and salmon.
- Pour the soy mixture over the salmon mixture, and stir through until evenly coated.
- Remove the rice cups from the refrigerator, and peel off the parchment paper.
- Distribute the salmon mixture between the rice cups.
- Garnish, serve and enjoy!