Salmon Leek Lasagna
- 3 salmon steaks
- 5 leeks
- 8 oz Mascarpone
- 2 eggs
- generous 3/4 cup sour cream
- dry lasagna sheets
- few sprigs of thyme
- olive oil
- generous 2 tbsp butter
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- salt and pepper
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 30mins
Cooking time 35mins
Cost Average budget
- Slice the leeks.
- Wash and drain.
- In a skillet, saute the leeks in a little olive oil, about 15 minutes, covered, until tender.
- Add salt and pepper.
- Cut the salmon into cubes. Add salt and pepper. Reserve.
- In a bowl, combine the mascarpone, sour cream, beaten eggs and salt and pepper.
- Butter a casserole dish. Cover bottom of dish with cream mixture.
- Place sheets of lasagna.
- Top with leeks and salmon. Sprinkle with parmesan and thyme leaves.
- Pour a little more cream mixture
Then add a second layer of lasagna sheets, then again leeks, salmon, Parmesan, thyme, and cream.
Finally, place a final layer of lasagna. Pour the remaining cream and finally the remaining Parmesan. Top with a pat of butter.
Store in a cool place covered with plastic wrap for 2 h.
Place in oven preheated to 350 ° F for 35 minutes.
You'll also love
- Parmesan Chicken Breast 4.3/5 (106 Votes)
- Salmon steaks with cream leeks 4.7/5 (98 Votes)
- Fish and Vegetable Casserole 4.8/5 (72 Votes)
- Tiramisu 3.1/5 (247 Votes)
- Apricot Cranberry Chutney 4.7/5 (43 Votes)
- Winter Warming Leek and Potato Soup 4/5 (89 Votes)
- Fish Marinated in Lime 4.4/5 (57 Votes)
- Pizza with Basil 4.6/5 (28 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
These fun Tropical Salmon Sushi Cups make the perfect warm-weather appetizer!
- 1/2 cup rice vinegar
- 2 tbsp sugar
- 2 cups cooked sushi rice
- 1 cup soy sauce
- 1/4 cup chopped cilantro
- 2 tbsp seasame oil
- 1 tsp chili paste
- 1 mango, diced
- 1 avocado, diced
- 1 lb salmon, diced
- Combine the rice vinegar and sugar.
- Stir though the cooked sushi rice, and with wet hands, shape into balls.
- Press the balls into ramekins lined with parchment paper, and press the rice up the sides of the ramekins into cup shapes.
- Refrigerate for 15 minutes.
- In the meantime, combine the soy sauce, cilantro, sesame oil, chili paste and salt in a bowl.
- Combine the mango, avocado and salmon.
- Pour the soy mixture over the salmon mixture, and stir through until evenly coated.
- Remove the rice cups from the refrigerator, and peel off the parchment paper.
- Distribute the salmon mixture between the rice cups.
- Garnish, serve and enjoy!