The Most Iconic Food To Eat In Every State
Discover the must-eat food of each and every American state! Did your favorite food make the cut?
© Rants From My Crazy Kitchen
Alabama: Fried green tomatoes
Fried green tomatoes are a classic in Alabama. You can eat them at any time of the day, as a side dish, snack or appetizer. Here's a great recipe for crispy fried green tomatoes.
More steaming articles
Chef Tips and Tricks
We are definitely making these Easy Cheesy Mini Pizzas for our next party!
- Pizza Dough (homemade or store bought)
- Shredded cheese
- Pizza sauce
- Cured ham, shredded
- 4 eggs
- Cherry tomatoes
- Fresh basil
- Roll out the dough
- Use a small bowl to cut the dough into rounds
- Add shredded cheese
- Place in oven on an oven tray afr 10 min at 355°F
- Put each dough round into a ramekin
- Add 1 tbsp pizza sauce, a handful of shredded cured ham
- Break an egg into each pizza
- Top with sliced cherry tomatoes and a basil leaf
- Place in oven for another 15 mins at 355°F
- Garnish with parsley and a pinch of pepper
- Serve and enjoy!