- 4 LBS. OF LEAN HAMBURGER
- 2 CLOVES OF GARLIC
- 4 LARGE CANS OF ALMERS WHOLE TOMATOES WITH HERBS
- 4 CANS OF KIDNEY BEANS
- 4 CANS OF BROWN BEANS
- 1 CUP OF DICED ONIONS
- 2 CUPS OF CUT UP GREEN PEPPERS
- 2 CUPS OF CUT UP MUSHROOMS
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Brown hamburger with garlic.
Add the rest of the ingredients.
Cook for 4 hours.
You'll also love
- Stuffed Eggplant 3.8/5 (454 Votes)
- YUM!Food Porn Drop Donuts 4.1/5 (389 Votes)
- Panera Bread Chicken Noodle Soup 3.9/5 (339 Votes)
- YUM!Food Porn These are the sweet 'n' sour spare... 4.9/5 (209 Votes)
- Recipewe ♡ Five Minute Fudge 3.9/5 (215 Votes)
- Classic French Ratatouille with... 4.1/5 (215 Votes)
- Stuffed Mushrooms 3.8/5 (169 Votes)
- Blue Burger 4.7/5 (75 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
In this video, we show you the best way to trim and tie a roast, all by yourself! You don't need the butcher or supermarket to do it for you when it's so easy to do it at home.