- 4 LBS. OF LEAN HAMBURGER
- 2 CLOVES OF GARLIC
- 4 LARGE CANS OF ALMERS WHOLE TOMATOES WITH HERBS
- 4 CANS OF KIDNEY BEANS
- 4 CANS OF BROWN BEANS
- 1 CUP OF DICED ONIONS
- 2 CUPS OF CUT UP GREEN PEPPERS
- 2 CUPS OF CUT UP MUSHROOMS
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Brown hamburger with garlic.
Add the rest of the ingredients.
Cook for 4 hours.
You'll also love
- Oriental beef 4.4/5 (23 Votes)
- Steak- Fusion 4/5 (29 Votes)
- Healthy Red Onion and Broccoli... 4.8/5 (5 Votes)
- krispy brownie delights 4.2/5 (12 Votes)
- Recipewe ♡ Coleslaw 4.1/5 (18 Votes)
- Beefy Skillet Lasagna 4.1/5 (16 Votes)
- Dannielle's Stuffed Green Peppers 4.2/5 (14 Votes)
- Green Bean Soup 4.2/5 (32 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
In this video, we show you the best way to trim and tie a roast, all by yourself! You don't need the butcher or supermarket to do it for you when it's so easy to do it at home.