What a wonderful, yummy, warm breakfast on a cold winter's day...or any day of the year, really.
- 2 cups of baking mix (Baker's Corner, Bisquick, etc.)
- 1 1/3 cups milk
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 large egg
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 15mins
Cost Budget Friendly
Stir all the ingredients together until smooth.
Pour the recommended amount of batter onto a greased waffle iron, and let the waffle bake for the recommended amount of time according to the manufacturer of your waffle iron (approximately 5 minutes).
Carefully remove your waffle iron and top it with your favorite toppings.
You can add any flavor ingredients you feel like to your waffle batter; blueberries, chocolate chips, etc. Use your imagination, and let your kids help make theirs. Turn breakfast into a champion for family time.
You'll also love
- Coke Cola Chicken 4/5 (7 Votes)
- BAKED SUGAR DOUGHNUTS 4/5 (7 Votes)
- Country-Fried Venison and Gravy 4/5 (7 Votes)
- Easy Cheesy Country Biscuits 4/5 (7 Votes)
- Oatmeal Waffles 4/5 (5 Votes)
- Monster Size Rocky Road Chocolate... 2.6/5 (15 Votes)
- Pineapple Mini Muffins 2.5/5 (4 Votes)
- Wanda's Waffels 2.9/5 (7 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
Who do you know that would love these delicious baked egg and ham cups?