What a wonderful, yummy, warm breakfast on a cold winter's day...or any day of the year, really.
- 2 cups of baking mix (Baker's Corner, Bisquick, etc.)
- 1 1/3 cups milk
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 large egg
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 15mins
Cost Budget Friendly
Stir all the ingredients together until smooth.
Pour the recommended amount of batter onto a greased waffle iron, and let the waffle bake for the recommended amount of time according to the manufacturer of your waffle iron (approximately 5 minutes).
Carefully remove your waffle iron and top it with your favorite toppings.
You can add any flavor ingredients you feel like to your waffle batter; blueberries, chocolate chips, etc. Use your imagination, and let your kids help make theirs. Turn breakfast into a champion for family time.
You'll also love
- Recipewe ♡ Asparagus Omelet 3.7/5 (29 Votes)
- Egg casserole with tomato 4/5 (3 Votes)
- Leco style eggs 3.3/5 (18 Votes)
- Brownies 3.7/5 (11 Votes)
- Hamburger, Potato Rival Soup A.K.A... 3.3/5 (42 Votes)
- Monster Size Rocky Road Chocolate... 2.6/5 (15 Votes)
- Pineapple Mini Muffins 2.5/5 (4 Votes)
- Waffles 2.9/5 (9 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
Who do you know that would love these delicious baked egg and ham cups?