just one dish.
- 2 cans of Franco- American spaghetti
- 1 1/2 pounds of hamburger
- ! small onion chopped
- 1 spaghetti can of water
- 1 green pepper chopped
- 1 tablespoon oil
- salt and pepper to taste
Level of difficulty Average
Preparation time 2mins
Cooking time 20mins
Cost Budget Friendly
cook and drain hamburger with onions, salt pepper, green pepper in the oil.
add the spaghetti and the water. season again with salt and pepper.
let simmer about 10 min. enjoy
I serve this with garlic toast occasionally
You'll also love
- Recipewe ♡ Aunt Lou's Spaghetti Sauce 4/5 (11 Votes)
- Surf 'n' Turf Skewers 4/5 (11 Votes)
- Chicken, Potato & Rice 4/5 (9 Votes)
- Souffle from cheese in the... 3.3/5 (27 Votes)
- Noodle with Cabbage Salad- Khaub... 3.2/5 (38 Votes)
- Steak Soup 4/5 (10 Votes)
- The Only Apple Pie Worth Eating 4/5 (10 Votes)
- hot dog chili 4/5 (10 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
This multi-colored Rainbow Shrimp Pasta is utterly delicious, and sure to impress when you serve it up!
- 2 oz red spaghetti
- 2 oz green spaghetti
- 2 cups shrimp
- 1/2 cup cream cheese
- Boil the red and green spaghetti separately in salted water until al dente.
- Fry the shrimp in a pan with plenty of salt, pepper and paprika.
- Add 1/2 cup of cream cheese, and stir through until combined.
- Arrange the cooked spaghetti in an alternating pattern on a plate.
- Top with the creamy shrimp sauce
- Garnish, and serve!