One-pan steak dinners you should make tonight
If you're craving a meaty dinner, check out these one-pan steak dishes designed to inspire and show off just how versatile steak really is!
© The Wicked Noodle
Steak and potato chimichurri with fresh summer vegetables
Chimichurri sauce adds a spicy South American flair to regular ol' steak and potatoes, in addition to this vibrant display of crisp, barely-sauteed veggies. Get the recipe here.
More steaming articles
Chef Tips and Tricks
These quick and easy chicken quesadillas are the perfect, last-minute family dinner!
- 2 chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup of tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup of chives, chopped
- 1 tsp. of Mexican spice mix
- 4 Tortillas
- Salt, to taste
- Put shredded chicken breast, tomato sauce, chives, and mexican spice mix in a bowl and mix together.
- Lay out the tortillas. Place a slice of cheddar in the center, and cover with the chicken mix.
- Fold up tortillas, and heat in a frying pan until golden.