Slow Cooker Baby Back Ribs
- 3 pounds baby back ribs, trimmed
- salt and ground black pepper, to taste
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/2 onion, sliced
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 (18 ounce) bottle barbeque sauce
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Season ribs with salt and pepper.
Pour water into slow cooker. Layer the ribs into the slow cooker. Top the ribs with onion and garlic.
Cook on High for 4 hours (or Low for 8 hours).
Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
Transfer ribs to a baking sheet. Discard onion and garlic. Coat ribs with barbeque sauce.
Bake in preheated oven until the sauce caramelizes and sticks to the meat, 10 to 15 minutes.
You'll also love
- Crockpot Ribs 4.5/5 (4 Votes)
- Family Favorite Fettucini 4.3/5 (4 Votes)
- Super Simple Meatloaf Recipe 4.2/5 (8 Votes)
- My Simple Scalloped Potatoes 4.3/5 (4 Votes)
- Super burger 4.1/5 (15 Votes)
- Joey's Popeye Bokbok 4.1/5 (16 Votes)
- Tropical Island Bread Pudding 4.2/5 (6 Votes)
- BBQ Meatloaf 4/5 (15 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
In this video, we show you the best way to trim and tie a roast, all by yourself! You don't need the butcher or supermarket to do it for you when it's so easy to do it at home.