25 Outstanding Ways to Cook Steak
Steak—one of the most versatile proteins out there. If you're a meat-eater, you know you love it! Check out 25 mouthwatering, no-fuss recipes.
© Life's Ambrosia
Chimichurri Steak Bowl
Bowl meals are very “in” right now, and this Chimichurri steak bowl is a clear example of why. With just 15 minutes of prep and 15 minutes of cook time, it’s the perfect simple and delicious weeknight dish.
More steaming articles
Chef Tips and Tricks
These quick and easy chicken quesadillas are the perfect, last-minute family dinner!
- 2 chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup of tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup of chives, chopped
- 1 tsp. of Mexican spice mix
- 4 Tortillas
- Salt, to taste
- Put shredded chicken breast, tomato sauce, chives, and mexican spice mix in a bowl and mix together.
- Lay out the tortillas. Place a slice of cheddar in the center, and cover with the chicken mix.
- Fold up tortillas, and heat in a frying pan until golden.