Simplest Homestyle Meatloaf
Super simple meatloaf feels comforting and homey. Very easy to prepare - the perfect recipe!
- 1 lb of Ground Beef
- Handful of oatmeal
- 2 eggs
- Onion, Celery, Bell Pepper. (Cut into small pieces)
- Salt, Pepper, & Onion Powder
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Mix all together, put into a loaf pan and cook for 45 minutes to one hour.
Add ketchup on top of the meatloaf when it is done.
You'll also love
- Chicken Sausage, Pepper and Onion... 4.3/5 (10 Votes)
- Chicken with Apple Cream Sauce 4.3/5 (14 Votes)
- Steak with Pepper Cognac Sauce 4.3/5 (7 Votes)
- BEET SALAD 4.3/5 (7 Votes)
- Pepetas 4.3/5 (7 Votes)
- Hamburgers 4.3/5 (7 Votes)
- Sami's Sweets 4.3/5 (11 Votes)
- Sloppy Joes with Eggplant 3.8/5 (38 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
Looking for an easy snack or party appetizer? These little beef pockets are a pinch!
- 2 cups flour
- 1 cup olive oil
- 2 tbsp sugar
- 2 tsp salt
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1 onion, diced
- 1 lb ground beef
- A pinch of salt
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 cup tomato sauce
- Mix flour, sugar, salt, milk, and water in a pan, and mix until you form a dough.
- In a saucepan, heat a splash of olive oil and add the onion. Cook on medium-high until onion has softened.
- Add the ground beef, and add the salt, water, and tomato sauce. When the meat has browned, remove from heat.
- Dust a flat surface with flour, and roll out the dough into a flat sheet.
- Use a ramekin or cup to cut out circles.
- Add a dollop of beef-tomato mixture to the center of each circle.
- Pinch the dough into a little pocket.
- Bake in the oven at 350° F for 15 minutes.