nice cold salad as a side dish
- 1 1/2 cup cold meat cooked i use pork
- 2 small green apples peeled and chopped
- 1 small beet cooked and chopped
- 2 hard boiled eggs chopped
- 3 gerkin pickles chopped
- 8 small potatoes cookes and chopped
- 3 tbl oil
- 3 tbl white vinegar
- salt and pepper
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 60mins
Cooking time 60mins
Cost Average budget
mix alltogether you can add alittle more oil and vinegar to your taste serve cold or at room temp
You'll also love
Chef Tips and Tricks
Dive into summer with this fresh, light and healthy mango salad!
- 2 limes
- Olive oil
- Soy sauce
- Red onion, minced
- Lightly sautée the peanuts until golden.
- Take the carrots and cut into thin slices.
- Peel the mango and slice into thin strips.
- Squeeze the juice from 2 limes into a bowl, and add olive oil, soy sauce, minced onion, salt and pepper.
- In a bowl, toss together the mango, carrot, rocket, and lime-soy dressing.