- 2 2/3 cup flour
- 6 tsp. baking powder
- 3/4 tsp. salt
- 1/2 cup shortening
- 1 cup milk
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Mix all ingredients together.
Place on surface and use a round cookie cutter (or top of a glass) to make perfect biscuits.
place on greased cookie sheet and cook at 450 degrees for 12 minutes.
Make sure not to play with dough too much because you till loose the flaky effect of the biscuit.
You'll also love
- Nut Bread 4.3/5 (7 Votes)
- Macaroni Schotel 3.8/5 (72 Votes)
- Grandma Barbie's Gingerbread... 4.3/5 (9 Votes)
- Parmesan Potatoes 4.3/5 (11 Votes)
- Cornbread 5pts 1/16 serving 4.3/5 (11 Votes)
- dinner biscuits 4.3/5 (12 Votes)
- Easy Boneless Fried Chicken 4.3/5 (8 Votes)
- Easy Chocolate Covered Strawberries 4.2/5 (5 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
Discover how to cook green vegetables the right way!