By Maggie Sian
Roasted potatoes with a garlic parmesan coating
Rate this recipe 4.3/5 (11 Votes)
- 6 large potatoes peeled cubed 1/2 inch cubes
- 1 cup of parmesan cheese
- 2 tsp parsley
- 2 tsp garlic. minced
- 1/2 cup melted butter
- Pinch of salt
- Pinch of black pepper
Level of difficulty Average
Preparation time 20mins
Cooking time 30mins
Cost Average budget
Preheat oven to 350°
Lightly spray a casserole dish
In a large mixing bowl mix potatoes parmesan cheese parsley garlic salt and pepper together.
Pour into baking dish
Drizzle melted butter over potatoes.
Place in preheated oven. Bake 30 mins or until tender.
You'll also love
- Rigatoni Cake 4.3/5 (11 Votes)
- Cornbread 5pts 1/16 serving 4.3/5 (11 Votes)
- Spring Vegetable tartar 4.1/5 (29 Votes)
- Seedai (sweet and savory) 4.3/5 (19 Votes)
- Dinner Rolls - Bread machine 4.2/5 (107 Votes)
- Rock Oysters with potatoes and... 4.5/5 (16 Votes)
- Wedge Potatoes 3.8/5 (13 Votes)
- Italian Chicken Parmesan 4.3/5 (4 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
VIDEO: Easy Bacon Potato Roses
Make that special someone swoon with these adorable, delicious bacon potato roses!
Review this recipe