Easy Cucumber Salad
- 3 LG RED ONION
- 2 CUCUMBER
- 1 TBLS SALT
- 1/ PT SOUR CREAM
- 3/4 C SUGAR
- 1/3 C VINEGAR OR TO TASTE
- 1 TSP PAPRIKA
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 15mins
Cost Average budget
PEEL AND SLICE VERY THIN CUCUMBERS AND ONIONS
SPRINKLE WITH SALT SET ASIDE
BLEND SOUR CREAM, SUGAR, VINEGAR
SQUEEZE BY HAND CUCUMBERS AND ONIONS
DISCARD EXCESS WATER
STIR IN SOUR CREAM MIXTURE
SPRINKLE OVER SALAD
You'll also love
- Pea Gazpacho with Mint 4.1/5 (67 Votes)
- Green Eggs and Ham 4.4/5 (9 Votes)
- Strawberry Limeade Rum Punch 4.2/5 (25 Votes)
- Bacon wraps 4.3/5 (19 Votes)
- Oreo Cookie Balls 4.3/5 (17 Votes)
- Tofu tart with arugula 3.5/5 (103 Votes)
- Nuggets, Roasted Potatoes and... 4.2/5 (23 Votes)
- Chinese EggPlant Curry 4.3/5 (18 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
Dive into summer with this fresh, light and healthy mango salad!
- 2 limes
- Olive oil
- Soy sauce
- Red onion, minced
- Lightly sautée the peanuts until golden.
- Take the carrots and cut into thin slices.
- Peel the mango and slice into thin strips.
- Squeeze the juice from 2 limes into a bowl, and add olive oil, soy sauce, minced onion, salt and pepper.
- In a bowl, toss together the mango, carrot, rocket, and lime-soy dressing.