Our best easy cucumber salad recipes - 10 recipes
If you like this, you'll definitely like: cucumber salad
Chef Tips and Tricks
Try this super simple one-serving lemon cheesecake to satisfy your dessert cravings!
- 8 oz. cream cheese
- ½ cup powdered sugar
- 2 lemons
- Ginger cookies (such as Speculoos) or graham crackers
- Place cream cheese (e.g. Philadelphia) in a mixing bowl.
- Add powdered sugar.
- Beat ingredients together.
- Cut a lemon in half and squeeze the juice of one half into the mixture.
- Mix well.
- Cut the top and bottom off of a lemon and hollow.
- Fill the hollowed-out lemon with the whipped mixture.
- Crush ginger cookies and sprinkle the crumbles on top.
- Serve and enjoy!
Top rated Easy cucumber salad recipes
Cool Cucumber Salad
Place cucumber slices in a medium bowl and sprinkle with salt
- 2 Cups thinly sliced cucumbers (4 small or large cucumbers)
- 1/2 TSP Salt
- 1 Cup Thinly sliced onion
- 1/4 Cup Vinegar
- 1/4 Cup water
- 1 TBSP Sugar
- Pepper to tatse
The secret to making the crispiest homemade potato chips
By Pascale Weeks
Follow our STEP-by-STEP recipe to a healthier snack!
Easy Cucumber Salad
PEEL AND SLICE VERY THIN CUCUMBERS AND ONIONS SPRINKLE WITH SALT SET ASIDE
- 3 LG RED ONION
- 2 CUCUMBER
- 1 TBLS SALT
- 1/ PT SOUR CREAM
- 3/4 C SUGAR
- 1/3 C VINEGAR OR TO TASTE
- 1 TSP PAPRIKA
Puff Pastry Veggie Crown
By Pascale Weeks
Hosting doesn't have to be stressful, when you have easy appetizer recipes like this healthy and delicious veggie crown!
Honeydew Cucumber Salad
So lite & refreshing
- 1 medium honeydew melon, peeled and cut into small chunks
- 1 cucumber, peeled, sliced and quartered
- 1 tbsp fresh mint, chopped
- 1 - 2 tbsp red onion, chopped
- 1 tsp honey or agave nectar
- dash of sea salt
Creamy cucumber salad with fresh dill
A light, refreshing side dish
- 3 cucumbers, 1/2 cup mayonnaise, 1/2 cup milk, 1- 2 tsp. white sugar, 1/4 tsp. fresh dill (minced) , pepper to taste.
Protein Bombs: 20 vegetarian recipes that will make meat-eaters envious
By Déborah Deprez
Whether you want to eat less meat or don't eat any at all, here are 20 mouthwatering protein-packed recipes that don't even need it!
Mom's Creamy Cucumber Salad
A perfectly refreshing side to any summer dish, especially bbq ribs or chicken
- 1 English Cucumber (or 1 medium cucumber if you can't find the English kind)
- 1/2 C Sour Cream
- 1/4 t White Pepper
- 1T White Wine Vinegar
- 2T Fresh Dill
Summer Cucumber Salad
Cool and Creamy side to any grill favorite!
- 4-6 cucumbers, peeled and cut into bite-sized pieces
- 1/4 red onion, diced
- 1/2 cup sour cream or plain low-fat yogurt
- 1 tea dill
Cucumber salad with olives and cheese
By Olesya Ambrosova
1. Cucumbers cut into small cubes, olives - rings and cheese - cubes
- - 2 cucumbers
- - 1 bunch of lettuce
- - 15 pitted black olives
- - 1/2 lemon
- - 100 g cheese (gouda, Lambert, etc.)
- - Mayonnaise
- Отменить измен
Japanese Cucumber Salad
peel cucumber (leaving stripes of peel if you want) and slice it half lengthwise, scooping out the seeds
- 2 field cucumbers or one large english cucumber
- 1/4 cup rice vinegar
- 1 tsp sugar
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 2 Tbsp sesame seeds toasted
Peel cucumbers, cut, remove pulp and toss pulp in garbage
- package of diced ham
- Grape tomatoes
- Sour cream
- Garlic powder with parsley
Summer Tomato, Onion & Cucumber Salad
Whisk vinegar, oil, honey, salt and pepper in a large shallow bowl
- 3 tablespoons rice vinegar
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- 2 medium cucumbers
- 4 medium tomatoes cut into 1/2-inch wedges
- 1 purple onion halved and very thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons coarsely chopped fresh herbs - such as flat-leaf parsley - chives and/or tarragon