Cool Cucumber Salad
- 2 Cups thinly sliced cucumbers (4 small or large cucumbers)
- 1/2 TSP Salt
- 1 Cup Thinly sliced onion
- 1/4 Cup Vinegar
- 1/4 Cup water
- 1 TBSP Sugar
- Pepper to tatse
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Place cucumber slices in a medium bowl and sprinkle with salt.
Stir in onions.
Mix remaining ingredients in a small bowl. Pour over cucumbers and onions, toss lightly and cover.
Refrigerate for an hour before serving.
You'll also love
- Broccoli Bacon Cheese Salad 4/5 (29 Votes)
- Bourbon Blood Orange 3.9/5 (36 Votes)
- Healthy Red Onion and Broccoli... 4.8/5 (5 Votes)
- Easy Tuna Pasta Salad 4.3/5 (31 Votes)
- Cucumber and Tomato Salad 4.4/5 (11 Votes)
- Cucumbers in Sour cream 4/5 (5 Votes)
- Easy Cucumber Salad 4.4/5 (7 Votes)
- Mom's Creamy Cucumber Salad 4.1/5 (15 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
Combine summer zucchini with leftover mashed potatoes for a delicious, savory treat!
- 5 Potatoes
- 1.5 Cup shredded zucchini
- 3/4 Cup shredded cheese
- 3/ Cup milk
- 1/3 Cup coriander, chopped
- 1/3 Cup basil, chopped
- Parmesan, to sprinkle
- Salt and pepper, to season
- Chop the potatoes in half, boil until very tender and drain.
- In a bowl, combine the potatoes and zucchini. Add the grated cheese, milk, coriander, basil, salt and pepper, and mix thoroughly.
- On a baking tray, spoon out the zucchini-potato mixture and form into balls.
- Sprinkle with Parmesan and grated cheese, and bake at 350°F for 15 minutes.
- When golden, remove from oven... and enjoy!