Mom's Creamy Cucumber Salad
A perfectly refreshing side to any summer dish, especially bbq ribs or chicken. This was a treat we would look forward to every summer
- 1 English Cucumber (or 1 medium cucumber if you can't find the English kind)
- 1/2 C Sour Cream
- 1/4 t White Pepper
- 1T White Wine Vinegar
- 2T Fresh Dill
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 15mins
Cost Average budget
Thinly slice cucumbers and put in a bowl
Mix Sour Cream, Dill, Pepper and Vinegar together then add to the cucumbers making sure to coat evenly. Serve immediately
You'll also love
- Potato Pancakes 4.1/5 (15 Votes)
- Summer Squash Frittata 3.7/5 (82 Votes)
- Yassa zucchini 4.4/5 (7 Votes)
- Orange Creamsicle Margarita 4.1/5 (16 Votes)
- Crunchy Salmon Cakes with Greek... 4.1/5 (16 Votes)
- Melon Raspberry Fruit Salad... 3.9/5 (37 Votes)
- popcorn dill 4.1/5 (8 Votes)
- Salad of red beans with curd... 4.1/5 (8 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
Dive into summer with this fresh, light and healthy mango salad!
- 2 limes
- Olive oil
- Soy sauce
- Red onion, minced
- Lightly sautée the peanuts until golden.
- Take the carrots and cut into thin slices.
- Peel the mango and slice into thin strips.
- Squeeze the juice from 2 limes into a bowl, and add olive oil, soy sauce, minced onion, salt and pepper.
- In a bowl, toss together the mango, carrot, rocket, and lime-soy dressing.