- 5 large purple onions
- 2 large zucchini
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 25mins
Cooking time 15mins
Cost Budget Friendly
Cook the corn kernels.
Cut onions into strips, then peel and cut zucchini into cubes.
Saute onion and corn with 4 tablespoons of oil with a little salt and pepper and let it all simmer until cooked onion.
Add the diced zucchini and let the steam.
5 minutes later and it's ready.
You'll also love
- Avocado Quesadillas 4.3/5 (7 Votes)
- Eggplant Nuggets 3.6/5 (150 Votes)
- Zucchini and blue cheese tart 3.9/5 (52 Votes)
- Orange Creamsicle Margarita 4.1/5 (16 Votes)
- Recipewe ♡ Potatoes Fiesta 4.1/5 (16 Votes)
- CHEESY BROCCOLI SOUP 3.7/5 (11 Votes)
- chicken tenders 4.1/5 (20 Votes)
- Lemon Garlic Chickpeas 4.1/5 (8 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
Combine summer zucchini with leftover mashed potatoes for a delicious, savory treat!
- 5 Potatoes
- 1.5 Cup shredded zucchini
- 3/4 Cup shredded cheese
- 3/ Cup milk
- 1/3 Cup coriander, chopped
- 1/3 Cup basil, chopped
- Parmesan, to sprinkle
- Salt and pepper, to season
- Chop the potatoes in half, boil until very tender and drain.
- In a bowl, combine the potatoes and zucchini. Add the grated cheese, milk, coriander, basil, salt and pepper, and mix thoroughly.
- On a baking tray, spoon out the zucchini-potato mixture and form into balls.
- Sprinkle with Parmesan and grated cheese, and bake at 350°F for 15 minutes.
- When golden, remove from oven... and enjoy!