Chinese Corn Soup
- 1 cup corn
- 2 tbsp. cornstarch dissolved in water
- 1 egg, beaten
- salt and pepper
- sesame oil
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Add corn to boiling stock.
Add cornstarch slurry and stir until thick.
Season with salt and pepper to taste. Remove from heat.
Gently stir in egg until fine ribbons form.
Add sesame oil until fragrant.
You'll also love
- Spinach Bacon Salad 4.1/5 (8 Votes)
- Nachos 4.1/5 (18 Votes)
- Strawberry Rhubarb Soup with Thyme... 4.4/5 (12 Votes)
- Creamy Three Cheese and Broccoli... 4.1/5 (35 Votes)
- Black Bean and Corn Salad 4.1/5 (9 Votes)
- Fresh Swai 4.1/5 (21 Votes)
- Beef Teriyaki steak strips 4.1/5 (11 Votes)
- Baked Pasta Casserole 4.1/5 (29 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
Dive into summer with this fresh, light and healthy mango salad!
- 2 limes
- Olive oil
- Soy sauce
- Red onion, minced
- Lightly sautée the peanuts until golden.
- Take the carrots and cut into thin slices.
- Peel the mango and slice into thin strips.
- Squeeze the juice from 2 limes into a bowl, and add olive oil, soy sauce, minced onion, salt and pepper.
- In a bowl, toss together the mango, carrot, rocket, and lime-soy dressing.