Rate this recipe 4.1/5 (21 Votes)
- 2 Swai filets
- Dill Seasoning
- Olive Oil
- Garlic salt
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 5mins
Cooking time 12mins
Cost Average budget
Heat oven to 350
Place Swai in glass baking dish. Lightly coat with other three ingredients.
Bake 12 to 15 minutes until flaky.
You'll also love
- Chicken Adobo 4.1/5 (21 Votes)
- Super burger 4.1/5 (15 Votes)
- Garlic Potatoes 4.1/5 (22 Votes)
- Goulash 4.1/5 (18 Votes)
- Mackerel with Lemon Cream Sauce 4.3/5 (31 Votes)
- Beef Teriyaki steak strips 4.1/5 (11 Votes)
- Kauai Chicken 4.1/5 (11 Votes)
- Trout Spread 4.3/5 (22 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
VIDEO: Cheesy Cauliflower Pizza Cups
These Cheesy Cauliflower Pizza Cups are just what you need when snack o'clock rolls around!
- 1/2 cauliflower head
- 8 eggs for cauliflower mix
- 4-6 cups shredded cheese
- 6 slices salami
- 6 tbsp pizza Sauce
- Boil diced cauliflower in salted water until tender.
- Blend, then transfer to mixing bowl.
- Mix in 2 eggs, pepper and 2 cups of shredded cheese
- Share the cauliflower mixture out between 6 ramekins, forming little cups
- Add 1 cup of shredded cheese
- Bake for 25 min at 375°F
- Add a slice of salami, a tbsp of pizza sauce, and one raw egg to each ramekin
- Top with cheese and return to oven for 7 min at 375°F
- Serve, and enjoy!
Review this recipe