- 2 pounds chicken wings
- 1/3 cup vinegar
- 1/3 cup soy sauce
- 1/2 cup Seven-Up
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
Level of difficulty Average
Cooking time 40mins
Cost Average budget
Place cleaned chicken into stovetop cooking pan.
Mix all ingredients and pour over chicken.
Place chicken over high heat, boiling for 20 minutes. Turn meat, lower heat and simmer for another 20 minutes to thicken sauce.
Serve with cubed potatoes.
You'll also love
- LASAGNE 3.7/5 (13 Votes)
- Fall Apart Turkey 4.1/5 (20 Votes)
- Grammy's Oriental Chicken Mushroom... 4.3/5 (8 Votes)
- Easy Boneless Fried Chicken 4.3/5 (8 Votes)
- Savories- Buffalo style wings 4.2/5 (9 Votes)
- Wannabe Hooters Wangz 4.3/5 (4 Votes)
- sweet and sour pork 3.9/5 (22 Votes)
- Recipewe ♡ New Sweet n Sour Chicken 4/5 (14 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
These quick and easy chicken quesadillas are the perfect, last-minute family dinner!
- 2 chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup of tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup of chives, chopped
- 1 tsp. of Mexican spice mix
- 4 Tortillas
- Salt, to taste
- Put shredded chicken breast, tomato sauce, chives, and mexican spice mix in a bowl and mix together.
- Lay out the tortillas. Place a slice of cheddar in the center, and cover with the chicken mix.
- Fold up tortillas, and heat in a frying pan until golden.