New Sweet n Sour Chicken
- 1/4 C. apricot or peach jam
- 3 tbs. balsamic vinegar
- 1 tbs. soy sauce
- 1 teas. chili flakes
- 8 boneless
- skinless chicken thighs
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Preheat oven to 425°
Mix jam, vinegar, soy, and chili in a small bowl
Arrange chicken in a baking dish
Spoon dollops of jam mixture over chicken
Cover dish and roast 20 minutes
Uncover and baste
Continue to cook uncovered until chicken is firm and the sauce has glazed (approx. 20 - 25 min.)
You'll also love
Chef Tips and Tricks
These Cheesy Cauliflower Pizza Cups are just what you need when snack o'clock rolls around!
- 1/2 cauliflower head
- 8 eggs for cauliflower mix
- 4-6 cups shredded cheese
- 6 slices salami
- 6 tbsp pizza Sauce
- Boil diced cauliflower in salted water until tender.
- Blend, then transfer to mixing bowl.
- Mix in 2 eggs, pepper and 2 cups of shredded cheese
- Share the cauliflower mixture out between 6 ramekins, forming little cups
- Add 1 cup of shredded cheese
- Bake for 25 min at 375°F
- Add a slice of salami, a tbsp of pizza sauce, and one raw egg to each ramekin
- Top with cheese and return to oven for 7 min at 375°F
- Serve, and enjoy!