- 4 cups of cooked rice
- 1/2 lb of cooked and cut up chicken
- 1 cup of frozen veggies
- 1 white onion chopped
- 2 cloves of minces garlic
- 2 eggs
- 3 tbsp oil
- 1/4 cup of soy sauce
Level of difficulty Average
Preparation time 25mins
Cost Average budget
Heat oil in a large skillet and then add the onions, garlic, and veggies. Stir fry until tender.
Scramble eggs and mix into the pan until fully cooked then add the chicken, soy sauce, and rice.
Then stir to combine and simmer for about 2 minutes then serve.
You'll also love
- Terra Chip Salad 3.9/5 (16 Votes)
- Pasta with Shrimp and Zucchini 4/5 (11 Votes)
- Easy Sweet Onion and Broccoli Salad 4.1/5 (3 Votes)
- Asian Chicken Noodle Soup 4/5 (11 Votes)
- Easy Lemonade Pie 4/5 (11 Votes)
- Surf 'n' Turf Skewers 4/5 (11 Votes)
- Chicken, Potato & Rice 4/5 (9 Votes)
- Easy Sweet Rice 4/5 (10 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
These quick and easy chicken quesadillas are the perfect, last-minute family dinner!
- 2 chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup of tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup of chives, chopped
- 1 tsp. of Mexican spice mix
- 4 Tortillas
- Salt, to taste
- Put shredded chicken breast, tomato sauce, chives, and mexican spice mix in a bowl and mix together.
- Lay out the tortillas. Place a slice of cheddar in the center, and cover with the chicken mix.
- Fold up tortillas, and heat in a frying pan until golden.