- 1 ChefBoyarDee Pizza Kit
- 1 lb. ground beef
- Parmesan Cheese
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 20mins
Cost Budget Friendly
Preheat oven to 425. Brown meat in skillet over medium heat.
Mix crust according to package directions. Meanwhile, pour the sauce over the meat and stir to mix.
Spread crust out on a very large cookie sheet. Pour the meat mixture in a row through the center of the dough. Top with Parmesan cheese.
Cut strips in the dough and place alternating sides over center until the meat is wrapped up all the way down.
Bake for 10-12 minutes then rotate the pan and bake another 10 minutes.
You'll also love
Chef Tips and Tricks
We are definitely making these Easy Cheesy Mini Pizzas for our next party!
- Pizza Dough (homemade or store bought)
- Shredded cheese
- Pizza sauce
- Cured ham, shredded
- 4 eggs
- Cherry tomatoes
- Fresh basil
- Roll out the dough
- Use a small bowl to cut the dough into rounds
- Add shredded cheese
- Place in oven on an oven tray afr 10 min at 355°F
- Put each dough round into a ramekin
- Add 1 tbsp pizza sauce, a handful of shredded cured ham
- Break an egg into each pizza
- Top with sliced cherry tomatoes and a basil leaf
- Place in oven for another 15 mins at 355°F
- Garnish with parsley and a pinch of pepper
- Serve and enjoy!