Our favorite chicken fried rice recipes - 6 recipes
If you like this, you'll definitely like: oven fried rice
Chef Tips and Tricks
Ooo la la... This gorgeous French strawberry Mille Feuille will blow you away!!
- 1 puff pastry
- For the custard:
- 3 Egg yolks
- 3 cups milk
- - 1/2 cup sugar
- - 1/2 powdered sugar
- 1 vanilla bean
- For the whipped cream:
-3 cups cold heavy whipping cream
-1 vanilla bean
-1/2 cup powdered sugar
- Roll out the puff pastry and cut out rectangles (2 per cake).
- Bake for 10 minutes at 340° F.
- For the custard: simmer milk on low heat and add the vanilla bean. In a separate bowl, beat the egg yolks with the sugar and powdered sugar. Incorporate the egg mixture into the milk, and let simmer for a few minutes until it thickens.
- For the whipped cream: combine the heavy cream and vanilla bean in a bowl mix. Add the powdered sugar, and whip until firm.
- Combine the custard and whipped cream to make whipped custard cream.
- Refrigerate the whipped custard cream for one hour.
- Lay out the pastry rectangles, and use a piping bag to pipe out small peaks of whipped custard cream in rows. Alternate with rows of strawberries.
- Layer and repeat. Dust with powdered sugar.
Top rated Chicken fried rice recipes
Chicken Fried Rice
Chef Robert Irvine
- 3 large eggs
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Vegetable oil, for frying
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves, cut into thin strips
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 1 large onion, finely chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, finely minced
- 4 cups cold, cooked rice
- 6 green (spring) onions, thinly sliced, plus more for garnish, optional
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
All About Rice
learn all about rice from its history to our favorite recipes
Heat oil in a large skillet and then add the onions, garlic, and veggies
- 4 cups of cooked rice
- 1/2 lb of cooked and cut up chicken
- 1 cup of frozen veggies
- 1 white onion chopped
- 2 cloves of minces garlic
- 2 eggs
- 3 tbsp oil
- 1/4 cup of soy sauce
10 amazing ways to use leftover rice that isn't stir-fry
By Elena Salvadore
Try these 10 INCREDIBLE leftovers recipes the next time you have TOO MUCH rice on your hands.
Chicken Fried Rice with Egg
Mom and I mix together
- Green peppers
- Soya sauce
Chicken Fried Rice with Worcestershire
Toss all ingredients together Enjoy!
- Rice (good for leftovers)
- Peas, carrots, green beans
- Cooked scrambled eggs
- Worcheshire sauce
Cook your rice like this, and slash its calories in half
By Pascale Weeks
Find out how preparing rice a certain way can lower its glycemic index and majorly cut calories!
Mama's Chicken Fried Rice
Put cooked cubed chicken in lg skillet over med heat
- 2 cups cooked rice
- 2 lg cooked boneless chicken breast cubed
- 2 stocks of celery chopped
- 1 tsp each ground sage
- Garlic powder
- Parsley flakes
- 1 can of peas & carrots
- Soy sauce to taste
Bakes Sweet and Sour Chicken and Chicken Fried Rice
Better than takeout!
- Chicken coating
- 3-4 boneless chicken breasts
- salt + pepper
- 1 cup cornstarch
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1/4 cup canola oil
- Sweet and sour sauce:
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 4 tbs ketchup
- 1/2 cup distilled white vinegar
- 1 tbs soy sauce
- 1 tsp garlic salt
- 3 cups cooked white rice (day old or leftover rice works best!)
- 3 Tablespoons sesame oil (or vegetable oil)
- 1 cup frozen peas and carrots (thawed)
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 2 eggs, slightly beaten
- 3-4 Tablespoons soy sauce