Chicken Fried Rice with Worcestershire
Rate this recipe 2.1/5 (9 Votes)
- Rice (good for leftovers)
- green beans
- Cooked scrambled eggs
- Worcheshire sauce
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Toss all ingredients together
You'll also love
- Potatoes Eggs and Cheese 4.2/5 (116 Votes)
- Vegetable fried rice 4.3/5 (17 Votes)
- Cheesy Scrambled Eggs 4.3/5 (22 Votes)
- Fried Rice 4/5 (11 Votes)
- Speedy pulled pork 1.5/5 (56 Votes)
- Easy Crock Pot Chicken, Potato &... 1.6/5 (42 Votes)
- Jen's Green Leafy Lettuce Salad 2/5 (5 Votes)
- Fast Baked Potatoes 2/5 (5 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
VIDEO: Chicken Quesadillas
These quick and easy chicken quesadillas are the perfect, last-minute family dinner!
- 2 chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup of tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup of chives, chopped
- 1 tsp. of Mexican spice mix
- 4 Tortillas
- Salt, to taste
- Put shredded chicken breast, tomato sauce, chives, and mexican spice mix in a bowl and mix together.
- Lay out the tortillas. Place a slice of cheddar in the center, and cover with the chicken mix.
- Fold up tortillas, and heat in a frying pan until golden.