Megan's Mexican Dip
A delicious layered Mexican dip full of flavor and a little heat.
- 1 can refried beans
- 1 container sour cream
- 1 package taco seasoning
- 1 cup hot salsa
- 3 green onions
- 1 plum tomato
- seeded and diced
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
Level of difficulty Average
Preparation time 30mins
Cost Average budget
Mix together the refried beans and hot salsa in medium sized bowl. In another bowl, mix together the sour cream and taco seasoning until well blended.
Spread bean and salsa mixture into the bottom of a 9x9 casserole dish. Next, spread the sour cream mixture evenly on top. Top with a layer of the cheese and sprinkle the green onions and tomatoes.
Cover and chill in refrigerator until ready to serve. Serve with corn or tortilla chips.
You'll also love
- Mexican Chicken Bake 3.8/5 (56 Votes)
- Apricot Brie Bites 3/5 (25 Votes)
- Rice Pudding 2.7/5 (7 Votes)
- Best Punjabi Rajma recipie 2.7/5 (7 Votes)
- Korean Dumplings 2.8/5 (4 Votes)
- CHEESY BREAKFAST BISCUITS 2.8/5 (4 Votes)
- Coconut milk soup with shrimp 2.9/5 (31 Votes)
- Easy Fajita Casserole 3/5 (26 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
These quick and easy chicken quesadillas are the perfect, last-minute family dinner!
- 2 chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup of tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup of chives, chopped
- 1 tsp. of Mexican spice mix
- 4 Tortillas
- Salt, to taste
- Put shredded chicken breast, tomato sauce, chives, and mexican spice mix in a bowl and mix together.
- Lay out the tortillas. Place a slice of cheddar in the center, and cover with the chicken mix.
- Fold up tortillas, and heat in a frying pan until golden.