Pumpernickel Bread Dip
- 1 loaf pumpernickel bread, 1 pack frozen spinach thawed, 1 large sour cream, 1 equal amount of miracle whip, 1 package of onion soup mix.
Level of difficulty Average
Preparation time 30mins
Cost Average budget
Take the bread and hallow it out and take all the rest of the ingredients and mix well together and put in the centre of the bread. Take remaining bread and cut it into pieces and use this to dip or you can use raw vegetables.
You'll also love
Chef Tips and Tricks
You'll drool over this 3 cheese, bacon-wrapped baguette.
- Blue cheese
- Cheddar cheese
- 1 baguette
- Sun-dried tomatoes
- Cut your cheeses into thin slices
- Slice baguette down the middle (like a sandwich)
- Layer cheddar, blue, and mozarella cheese inside the bread
- Top with sun-dried tomatoes
- Close baguette and wrap with bacon strips
- Put in oven and bake for 20 minutes at 350 degrees
- Slice and serve!