Cream of Potato Soup
Have a can of Cream of potato soup
- 1 can of cream of potato and 1 cup of milk and 1 can of veggies like corn or green beans
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 5mins
Cooking time 11mins
Cost Budget Friendly
in a pan put the soup and put a cup of milk and 1 cup of veggies
heat on medium
Take it off the burner
Let it cool
You'll also love
- Luncheon Casserole 3/5 (2 Votes)
- Grandmommy's Chicken Dumplings 3/5 (22 Votes)
- Recipewe ♡ Cool Cucumber Soup 2.6/5 (9 Votes)
- Grandma's Perogies 3/5 (13 Votes)
- Potatoe surpirse 3/5 (38 Votes)
- Pasta with mushroom soup / veggies 3/5 (13 Votes)
- Cream of Cauliflower/Brocolli Soup 2.9/5 (18 Votes)
- Spicy Hot Cocoa Mix 2.9/5 (14 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
Combine summer zucchini with leftover mashed potatoes for a delicious, savory treat!
- 5 Potatoes
- 1.5 Cup shredded zucchini
- 3/4 Cup shredded cheese
- 3/ Cup milk
- 1/3 Cup coriander, chopped
- 1/3 Cup basil, chopped
- Parmesan, to sprinkle
- Salt and pepper, to season
- Chop the potatoes in half, boil until very tender and drain.
- In a bowl, combine the potatoes and zucchini. Add the grated cheese, milk, coriander, basil, salt and pepper, and mix thoroughly.
- On a baking tray, spoon out the zucchini-potato mixture and form into balls.
- Sprinkle with Parmesan and grated cheese, and bake at 350°F for 15 minutes.
- When golden, remove from oven... and enjoy!