- large pot potatoes, peeled
- 1/2 cup oil
- 4 cups flour
- 3 eggs
- cheddar cheese
Level of difficulty Average
Preparation time 1mins
Cooking time 10mins
Cost Average budget
Boil potatoes until soft.
In a mixing bowl add 2 cups of mash potatoes.
Add 1/2 cup oil.
Beat in 3 eggs.
Add 4 cups of flour a little at a time until you get a good dough.
To the pot of mash, add butter, salt, pepper and cheese to taste.
Roll out dough. Cut out 3" diameter circles.
Add 1 teaspoonful of filling and seal edges.
Freeze on a cookie sheet until using.
You'll also love
- Sloppy joe grilled cheese 2.6/5 (352 Votes)
- Potatoe surpirse 3/5 (38 Votes)
- Baby and kid friendly leek soup 3/5 (27 Votes)
- Channa masala (Garbanzo beans) 2.6/5 (12 Votes)
- Cucumber sandwiches 3/5 (16 Votes)
- Cranberry Apple Sausage stuffing 3/5 (22 Votes)
- Guacamole 2.9/5 (19 Votes)
- Beef n Cheddar Enchiladas 2.9/5 (18 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
Combine summer zucchini with leftover mashed potatoes for a delicious, savory treat!
- 5 Potatoes
- 1.5 Cup shredded zucchini
- 3/4 Cup shredded cheese
- 3/ Cup milk
- 1/3 Cup coriander, chopped
- 1/3 Cup basil, chopped
- Parmesan, to sprinkle
- Salt and pepper, to season
- Chop the potatoes in half, boil until very tender and drain.
- In a bowl, combine the potatoes and zucchini. Add the grated cheese, milk, coriander, basil, salt and pepper, and mix thoroughly.
- On a baking tray, spoon out the zucchini-potato mixture and form into balls.
- Sprinkle with Parmesan and grated cheese, and bake at 350°F for 15 minutes.
- When golden, remove from oven... and enjoy!