- large pot potatoes, peeled
- 1/2 cup oil
- 4 cups flour
- 3 eggs
- cheddar cheese
Level of difficulty Average
Preparation time 1mins
Cooking time 10mins
Cost Average budget
Boil potatoes until soft.
In a mixing bowl add 2 cups of mash potatoes.
Add 1/2 cup oil.
Beat in 3 eggs.
Add 4 cups of flour a little at a time until you get a good dough.
To the pot of mash, add butter, salt, pepper and cheese to taste.
Roll out dough. Cut out 3" diameter circles.
Add 1 teaspoonful of filling and seal edges.
Freeze on a cookie sheet until using.
You'll also love
- CORN CAKES 2.9/5 (16 Votes)
- Potato and Corn Casserole 2.9/5 (16 Votes)
- Easy Baked Chicken Wraps 2.9/5 (15 Votes)
- Quiche 2.8/5 (26 Votes)
- Pasta with mushroom soup / veggies 3/5 (13 Votes)
- Mrs. Cheney's Potato Rolls 2.1/5 (39 Votes)
- Four Cheese Stuffed Jalapenos 2.5/5 (8 Votes)
- Macaroni and Cheese 2.9/5 (15 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
Combine summer zucchini with leftover mashed potatoes for a delicious, savory treat!
- 5 Potatoes
- 1.5 Cup shredded zucchini
- 3/4 Cup shredded cheese
- 3/ Cup milk
- 1/3 Cup coriander, chopped
- 1/3 Cup basil, chopped
- Parmesan, to sprinkle
- Salt and pepper, to season
- Chop the potatoes in half, boil until very tender and drain.
- In a bowl, combine the potatoes and zucchini. Add the grated cheese, milk, coriander, basil, salt and pepper, and mix thoroughly.
- On a baking tray, spoon out the zucchini-potato mixture and form into balls.
- Sprinkle with Parmesan and grated cheese, and bake at 350°F for 15 minutes.
- When golden, remove from oven... and enjoy!