Rate this recipe 3/5 (16 Votes)
- 1 cucumber cut into slices
- 1 loaf party rye
- ranch dressing
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
spread ranch on bread & place cumber on it.
chill 10 minutes before severing
You'll also love
Chef Tips and Tricks
Three Cheese Baguette
You'll drool over this 3 cheese, bacon-wrapped baguette.
- Blue cheese
- Cheddar cheese
- 1 baguette
- Sun-dried tomatoes
- Cut your cheeses into thin slices
- Slice baguette down the middle (like a sandwich)
- Layer cheddar, blue, and mozarella cheese inside the bread
- Top with sun-dried tomatoes
- Close baguette and wrap with bacon strips
- Put in oven and bake for 20 minutes at 350 degrees
- Slice and serve!