Italian Cottage Cheese Desserts
By Brisset Bertrand
- 1 package of cottage cheese
- acacia honey
- slivered blanched almonds
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 5mins
Cost Average budget
- Fill 3 dessert cups with cottage cheese. - Add to every cup 1 tablespoon honey, one teaspoon Marsala and stir gently.
- Heat a dry nonstick pan. Add the sliced almonds. Toast until fragrant and browned be careful not to burn them!
- Sprinkle cottage cheese with sliced almonds
- Serve immediately!.
You'll also love
- Maa vilakku maa(Navarathri and... 3/5 (21 Votes)
- Peanut Butter Balls 3/5 (12 Votes)
- Guacamole 2.9/5 (19 Votes)
- Chicken and Asparagus Pasta 2.9/5 (18 Votes)
- Easy Italian Grilled Chicken 2.9/5 (17 Votes)
- Omelettes, bacon and fried potatoes 2.9/5 (27 Votes)
- Margie's stuff 2.8/5 (11 Votes)
- banana roll 2.6/5 (9 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
These salted caramel thumbprint cookies are easy to make and super delicious!
- 1/4 cup / 50g of softened butter
- 1 egg (divide the yolk and white)
- 1/4 cup / 50g of sugar
- Pinch of sea salt
- 1 cup / 150g of flour
- 1 cup / 100g of chopped nuts
- Salted caramel
- Melted dark chocolate
In a bowl, mix together the butter, egg yolk, sugar, and salt.
Add the flour and mix. Roll into a ball.
Chill for 30 minutes.
Remove from refrigerator. Divide the dough and roll into 1-inch balls.
Dip each ball in egg yolk, and then roll in chopped nuts.
Place on baking sheet (lined with parchment paper), and press your thumb into the center.
Bake at 340°F/170°C for 12 minutes, or until golden.
Remove from oven and let cool.
Pour the salted caramel into the center groove,and drizzle with dark chocolate.