Fruity Dessert Pizza
- 1 roll of sugar cookie dough
- 1- 8 oz block of cream cheese, softened
- 1 large jar marshmallow fluff
- assortment of fresh fruit, cut
- caramel syrup
- chocolate syrup
- 2-3 tablespoons or marmalade mixed with 2 tablespoons of water as stay-fresh glaze for fruit
Level of difficulty Easy
Cost Average budget
Roll sugar cookie dough onto round pizza pan. Bake as directed. Cool.
Mix cream cheese and marshmallow fluff. Spread onto cooled cookie to act as sauce.
When cutting fruit, treat with stay fresh glaze then arrange on pizza. Drizzle with caramel and chocolate. Cut into wedges and serve.
You'll also love
Chef Tips and Tricks
We are definitely making these Easy Cheesy Mini Pizzas for our next party!
- Pizza Dough (homemade or store bought)
- Shredded cheese
- Pizza sauce
- Cured ham, shredded
- 4 eggs
- Cherry tomatoes
- Fresh basil
- Roll out the dough
- Use a small bowl to cut the dough into rounds
- Add shredded cheese
- Place in oven on an oven tray afr 10 min at 355°F
- Put each dough round into a ramekin
- Add 1 tbsp pizza sauce, a handful of shredded cured ham
- Break an egg into each pizza
- Top with sliced cherry tomatoes and a basil leaf
- Place in oven for another 15 mins at 355°F
- Garnish with parsley and a pinch of pepper
- Serve and enjoy!