Cookie Fruit Pizza
- 1 sugar cookie roll 1 cream cheese 1/3c. sugar 1/2tsp. vanilla bananas,strawberrys,and berrys. Peach preserves
Level of difficulty Average
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 12mins
Cost Average budget
Place sugar cookie over lapped in a pizza pan 1/8 in. thick.Bake 375 for 12min.Cool
Mix softened cream cheese,sugar,and vanilla.Spread into crust.
Circle with bananas, strawberrys ,and berrys .Top with Peach preserves and 2tbs. water.
Chill 2 hours.Cut into wedges.
You'll also love
Chef Tips and Tricks
Craving sweet? This rustic cherry tart is easy, quick and delicious!
- 1 shortcrust pastry
- 3 cups / 750 g. of cherries
- 1/3 cup / 60 g. of sugar
- 2/3 cup / 60 g. of almond flour
- 4 tbsp. of brown sugar
- A dash of milk
- Mix the cherries and sugar together. Let stand 20 minutes.
- Spread or roll out the shortcrust pastry, sprinkle with almond powder and brown sugar.
- Place the cherries in the center of the dough, leaving about 2 inches of free dough on the edges. Fold in the edges.
- Brush with milk (this will make the crust go golden), sprinkle with brown sugar and bake for 20 minutes at 350°F/180°C.
- Top with a handful of chopped pistachios, and serve!