- 1 pkg sugar cookie dough
- 1 pkg cream cheese
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla
- Fresh fruits
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Pat out cookie dough on 11x9 in pan. Bake @ 350 for 10 min. Cool
Blend cream cheese, sugar and vanilla. Beat until smooth and spread on cookie dough.
Arrange berries, grapes, bananas, peaches, kiwi and other fruit on top, Cut in wedges.
You'll also love
- Mini Cheesecakes 4.1/5 (14 Votes)
- Grape Kabobs 3.6/5 (114 Votes)
- Tropical Yogurt and Melon Fruit... 4.1/5 (12 Votes)
- Stewed Apple, Cherry and Vanilla... 4.3/5 (42 Votes)
- Meatballs with Tomato Sauce (for... 4.1/5 (17 Votes)
- spicy kale chips 4.1/5 (17 Votes)
- Cheese ball 4.1/5 (23 Votes)
- Good Ole Mac & Cheese 4.1/5 (19 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
Craving sweet? This rustic cherry tart is easy, quick and delicious!
- 1 shortcrust pastry
- 3 cups / 750 g. of cherries
- 1/3 cup / 60 g. of sugar
- 2/3 cup / 60 g. of almond flour
- 4 tbsp. of brown sugar
- A dash of milk
- Mix the cherries and sugar together. Let stand 20 minutes.
- Spread or roll out the shortcrust pastry, sprinkle with almond powder and brown sugar.
- Place the cherries in the center of the dough, leaving about 2 inches of free dough on the edges. Fold in the edges.
- Brush with milk (this will make the crust go golden), sprinkle with brown sugar and bake for 20 minutes at 350°F/180°C.
- Top with a handful of chopped pistachios, and serve!