- 18 Vanilla Wafers
- (2) 8oz cream cheese ( 2 packages)
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 tbs lemon juice
- Paper cups ( med or small)
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
- Put one vanilla wafer in the bottom of a paper cup ( med or small).
- Soften cream cheese at room temperature.
- Combine all ingredients and mix.
- Pour mix into the cups ( half way). Bake at 325 F for 20 mins or until light brown.
You'll also love
- Oatmeal Raisin Cookies 4.1/5 (8 Votes)
- Bar-B-Cups 4.1/5 (15 Votes)
- Dessert crepes 4.1/5 (15 Votes)
- oma's little muffin thingies 4/5 (31 Votes)
- Jalepeno Popper Chicken 4.1/5 (20 Votes)
- Recipewe ♡ Bacon wrapped Jalapeno 4/5 (31 Votes)
- Chocolate Cheesecake Truffles 4/5 (10 Votes)
- Red Velvet Cheese Cake 4/5 (5 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
These salted caramel thumbprint cookies are easy to make and super delicious!
- 1/4 cup / 50g of softened butter
- 1 egg (divide the yolk and white)
- 1/4 cup / 50g of sugar
- Pinch of sea salt
- 1 cup / 150g of flour
- 1 cup / 100g of chopped nuts
- Salted caramel
- Melted dark chocolate
In a bowl, mix together the butter, egg yolk, sugar, and salt.
Add the flour and mix. Roll into a ball.
Chill for 30 minutes.
Remove from refrigerator. Divide the dough and roll into 1-inch balls.
Dip each ball in egg yolk, and then roll in chopped nuts.
Place on baking sheet (lined with parchment paper), and press your thumb into the center.
Bake at 340°F/170°C for 12 minutes, or until golden.
Remove from oven and let cool.
Pour the salted caramel into the center groove,and drizzle with dark chocolate.